Friday, 5 June 2015

Where the Wild Things Are!

This week we have been reading 'Where the Wild Things Are', by Maurice Sendak.

We have been writing character descriptions, re-tells and If I was a Wild Thing.. stories.

Here are some of our brilliant stories. Enjoy!



Max went on a boat to where the wild things live.
         By Harry


Max’s room began to turn into the forest. His room was covered with trees. The wild things called him the king.
         By Katie


Once there lived a boy called Max and he was creeping around the house. He tried to scare his mum and he got sent to his room without any dinner. The room turned into a forest. 
         By Isla


If I was a Wild Thing...

My name is Unstoppable. I am part magic and iron and rocket and metal. My favourite thing is fighting the bad guys.
         By Kobi
  

   My name is Spooky. I am a Wild Thing. I love scaring every animal in the wood. My favourite animal is a goat. I have orange eyes. I eat grass. 
         By Max


My name is Grizzly Bear. I am a scary bear. My favourite thing to do is shoe my claws.
      By Olivia 


No comments:

Post a Comment